PetFoodDirect.com, Inc. / Misleading ad

1. I looked for the size several times, but didn't find it.

2. I saw a 5.5oz can.

3. I trusted Amazon and your company.

4. I don't have time or believe a treasure hunt is required to purchase from Amazon.

5. I am disappointed your company is not taking action to correct this problem.

• Amy Jackson's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Spoke to a young girl on the phone Olivia Wilson she was very rude and was unable to help me with my problem that and is completely unacceptable for a customer to be treated that way

Mi

Comments

30th of Sep, 2010

Please contact us at our toll free number 877-738-3663 so we can to research the issue and resolve it. We take pride in our Customer Care and we look forward to further assisting you. We are available Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 7:00PM. Unfortunatley the information provided in your complaint is not enough for me to be able to research and resolve for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Joyce C.

28th of Oct, 2018
    Chewy - cat litter
    chewy.com

I was unpleasantly surprised to find the box containing the ordered cat litter (container) burst open. The packing box was closed but inside the litter package was open, It created quite a mess. John

• Am
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Chewy - Customer service
    Louisville
    Kentucky

Spoke on the phone with a young girl Olivia Wilson she was very rude and unhelpful that is completely unacceptable to allow your customers to be treated in such a manner something needs to be done.

• Ra
      11th of Dec, 2018
    Chewy - Price

Just order around 7:30am this morning 11/24/2018. Ordered cat treats for $127.07. Most of the treats were for $5.31 and a couple for $5.59. No big deal but when I was billed, all of the items were for $5.59. What happened to the $5.31 prices?

• Ga
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Chewy - Shipping of order

I called your company & gave the information about the receiving a wet & broken box with two items missing. I will enclose photos of the box.