Petco / returns

1 Middletown, NY, United States Review updated:

I recently purchased an item at Petco In middletown new york. When i returned home the item did not fit my dog. I went back to exchange it for the right size and was told Very rudely by the manager) i needed the receipt and he could do nothing! I looked up their return policy and it said with out a receipt i was entitled to an even exchange or a gift card! I called the main office and was told the complaint would be filed I waited three days and heard nothing. I called them back and was told to go back to the store and ask for the general manager Anthony (who by the way is just as rude as the rest of them)! MILO the manager who refused to help me NOW refused to page the GM! Home i went very upset and called the main office ONCE again. The GM refused to talk to me he said i said nwegative things about the store YES I DID I was never treated so poorly in my life by anyone ! Petco needs to reevaluate their employees and hire people that WANT to help the customers NOT give them a hard time! There are lots of people unemployed BUT That particular store DOES not care about the customers they just want a pay check!! For all your Pets needs DONT GO TO PETCO!!!

Comments

• La
      8th of Dec, 2008

I bought something at petco with my debit card and returned it on fort eddy road in concord n.h. and they insisted i only could get back my money by putting the amount back on my debit card. I then had to go home and call the main office and explain I paid with a debit card and this was like paying cash since it had already been deducted from my account. thay then inturn called the store and told them that it was like a cash transaction. this store has terrible customer service they are RUDE, PERSISTANT and UNFRIENDLY. this store likes to take your money but not give it back unless they really have to. they need to train this stores employees in customer service. they are Terrible Employees Awful!!!