Petco / general manager

Jun 24, 2015
Petco (92nd/Broadway)
New York
I've never seen such an arrogant unprofessional guy in all my years of visiting Petco. I frequently visit The Petco on 92nd street to buy my dogs and cats treats or get my dogs groomed, etc. Most recently a new worker had entered the store and I've been noticing his foul immature behavior not only amongst his staff, but amongst his customers. When I tried to confront him about it once, he freaked out on me calling me all sorts of names and cursing me out. When I asked to speak to a manager he goes and tell me that he is the general manager in the store and that there was quote on quote "nothing I can do about it so f*k off b*h". I completely lost it, but like a gentlemen I left the store. I found out his name is Douglas and let me tell you that I do have friends in high places in Petco. If Tom does not step up and talk to him like he should, I will be paying corporate a visit and let them take matters into their own hands. I'm tired of seeing foul play like this all the time. Douglas is very disgusting, lazy, and does not deserve to be general manager of the store.

Petco Animal Supplies Logo Petco Animal Supplies