Pet Gear / Zipper broke. No refunds. No repair

1 192 Sheldon Ave, West Rustland, Vermont, United States Review updated:
Phone: 802-4382231

I purchased a dog stroller 2 months ago. I use it on the weekends. To fold the stroller downwards, the zipper must be used each time.
This wears & tears the zipper. After 2 months the entire zipper is off. The company has a 30 day manufacture warranty for
replacing the stroller. No repairs or parts replacements are optional either. I am stuck with a $100. stroller used a hand full
of times now.

Comments

• Pm
      30th of May, 2014

I purchased carrier..says up to 20 lbs on box..also 3 pix on box small dog then medium dog like chow and last large dog like golden. Small checked on mine Tag Inside shows big retriever in one!!!. They did not answer email. Cust. Serv/sale rude. Mgr said said donot make big ones. My dog is 8.5lbs she said I should measure dog No Resolution. BOX is a lie.I copied It!

• Na
      23rd of Feb, 2016

I have also bought a AT3 stroller w a zipper and it has broke. I didn't know about the 30 day rule so now I'm stuck w a 300$ stroller and I need one for my pets! Isn't there a solution to this problem? Why not offer to repair even if for a small charge. I can't find anyone who is willing to repair it! HELP

• Mi
      9th of Feb, 2017

I agree. In my case, the metal of the stroller bent making it unusable. The customer service person was rude and unhelpful, just left a one-sentence reply telling me to get in touch with Amazon. I'm really upset as I've been a loyal customer for years and have bought all kinds of stuff from Pet Gear including play pens. carriers, etc. and I've always bigged them up to other pet owners saying how good quality they are.

• La
      7th of Aug, 2018

I bought this stroller from Amazon shipped from the US to Taiwan because my country's retailer doesn't sell this model.
    However, I must say the quality is unexpectedly poor. The side of the stroller ripped apart after less than a month of use.
    My shihtzu is only 7kg!!!
    The weather cover that came with the stroller felt like it wasn't custom made for this model and was definitely different to the one shown in the manual.
    I posted a comment on Pet Gear's FB page and was deleted!!! I simply wanted to inform other people my experience with this company's product. And because I live across the pacific, there is simply no easy way for me to return the item under Amazon's buyer's return/refund scheme.
    I bought this stroller from all the good reviews on the internet hoping for a quality product but that was not the case.
    I was never contacted by anyone from Pet Gear Inc. and I guess I will just have to accept the fact that this is how this company deals with their customers.

Latest update(8/7/2018), Amazon just refused to post my review which is an exact copy and paste of the above. I am now banned from the Pet Gear's FB page.