Pepsi Cola / awful quality cola

United States Review updated:

We got some pepsi for a little party, when the first diet Pepsi was open there was no Pepsi taste to it just brown carbon water. What can be done about this we were just going to throw them away but one of the *** suggested we keep the rest to show who ever we could compliant to for proof of what we when through. We had never had problems with this product before. We try to get to the Pepsi web site but contact them, but none of the site had any direct contact point or phone number. How are they contacted about this?
Va

Comments

Na
  27th of Oct, 2008
Total agreement. In the last few months Diet Pepsi has had a terrible chemical taste. There is no Pepsi taste at all, just unidentifiable chemicals. I thought it might be the artificial sweetner, I am having a Diet Mug Root Beer and it tastes like root beer, not chemicals. Basically, Diet Pepsi is undrinkable any more. What have they done to it?
Ja
  12th of Nov, 2008
For the third time, I attempted to open a bottle of diet Pepsi only to have the screw top not perforated. It was impossible to open it in any manner. So I decided to contact Pepsi from their web site. That was just as impossible. I was able to contact someone from the 800 number listed on the bottle, and she was very helpful. I don't understand how a company as large as Pepsi can construct a web site which is impossible to use.
Ro
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Iagree last week I brought 3 six packs of the 24oz plastic bottles the taste was bad so we had to throw it out a kids party so of course each 1 had to be tested i lost about 20.00 how do you contact them ?
Pa
  12th of Nov, 2009
I have been a life long pepsi drinker and the past few 24 packs have had cans in them that when opened there is no carbonation in them and they taste awful. I just got off the phone with Pepsi so if anyone needs the number to be able to call it is 1-800-433-2652. They will take care of your problem.
La
  4th of May, 2016
On April 10 2016 I purchased 4 cases of Pepsi products for my sons birthday and everyone complained that the soda taste funny and that it made their stomachs hurt. The sodas was purchased at Kroger in Byram Mississippi. I would appreciate it if you will replace my 4 cases of soda or reimburse the $48 dollars plus tax. My contact information is:

Latasha Thompson