Pep Boys / tune up service
This is not a complaint seeking restitution for incorrect service so much as a very real concern I have about my last service.
First, they were unable to pull up my account even though I'd been to that Pep Boys for service perhaps as many as ten times before.
Their wish to help me resolve it was nonexistent, their customer service atrocious.
Needing the service done fast is what I needed, and in that they were good. Until I saw that they had not done the tire rotation I requested. When I asked them why, they told me that Pep Boys recommends against rotating tires.
Let me repeat that: Pep Boys recommends against rotating tires.
Are you kidding me? In my opinion, they are putting lives in danger with that policy. Pep Boys has lost my decades-long business, but I urge them to address this serious problem. Thank you.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator
- Pepboys Store # 732 - the blatant disregard of respect and good customer service