Pep Boys Auto / terrible experience!
Had my car towed to Pepboys to have oil filter removed and to have them change the oil. I had already drained all of the oil from the car which is why I had it towed. I could not get the oil filter off, because it was seized on. I told the desk clerk to tell whoever, not to start the car because there was no oil in it. When I returned the next day to get the car the oil filter had been replaced and new oil had been put in. However, When I attempted to drive the car to work the next day the car was knocking and the further I drove the worse it got, so I returned it to Pepboys and suggested that the mechanic must have driven the car from the parking lot to the bay with absolutely no oil in it. They denied this, but the mechanic did look at the car and said that it was a little over filled with oil and yes it indeed did have a knock, but he could not do anything about without a supervisor approving it. The acting desk supervisor, James Ferrette told me that it was my problem and that they could do nothing about it, and that I must have brought the car in like that. So, I had the car towed by the same tow driver to the Saturn Dealer to have the car checked out and wrote a letter of complaint to the Office of the Attorney General. I am some kind of mad with pepboys customer service.
More Pep Boys Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator
- Pepboys Store # 732 - the blatant disregard of respect and good customer service