People PC / Save yourself a headache!
We were using peoplepc at our office but finally got wireless. Thus started the almost eternal struggle to get the peoplepc cancelled.
We have cancelled in October, then they charged in November, called in November then charged again in December, called in December and now charged again in January. These people are almost impossible to reach and have NO CLUE what customer service is. Every time and I do mean every time you call to cancel, you immediately get a recording that says that they are experiencing high call volume and to call again another time. The only way around that is to call for technical support and then ask them to transfer you. Once transferred, be prepared to wait and wait and wait and wait.
They have NO phone numbers published anywhere that you can contact customer service resolutions, no contact information on the website, no e-mail address to write to, the only information you can get is to sign up or call the 800 number and be put on eternal hold.
After 42 minutes, I was transferred to the Escalation Department. Another marathon of being on hold. Sounds like a lawsuit coming out of this just like with AOL customers!!!
After being on hold now for 69 minutes, I am dedicated to stay on line until someone answers.
DON'T SIGN UP FOR PEOPLE PC AND YOU CAN AVOID A LOT OF HEADACHES!
More People PC Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- PeoplePC.com - peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices