Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery / pa ilottery

1 Harrisburg, PA, United States Review updated:

Upon setting the account they asked for a lot of personal information, like social security number, driver's license number, Mother's maiden name to verify identity, however they do not ask for proof of ownership of payment methods. In July PA lottery solicited Me with a $10 bonus if I make a deposit I used my debit card the deposit & bonus posted. That card has since been cancelled and replaced. I did remove the card from the site so I thought... I didn't win anything, so at that time there was nothing to withdraw.
On December 17th, I decided to try my luck for the $10 bonus promo. I deposited $20 on my newest debit card (issued in Aug) no bonus appeares on my account.
I called they told me the deposit had to be via ACH, so deposited an additional $20 via checking account. I decided to withdraw $30. Upon withdrawing, they asked for a copy of my bank statement and debit cards (card used in July and December). I uploaded a copy of my bank statement and the debit card that I used on December 17th, However I nolonger have the old debit card that I used in JULY. They are refusing to allow me to withdraw $30 after spending several dollars, all because I cannot provide a statement within the last 60 days for the debit card that was used in JULY. They suggested that I go to my bank and get a letter with card number stating proof of ownership for the cancelled card that was used in July. This is ridiculous! I removed the card from my account and haven't used the card in over 60 days. If they do this for $30, I can only imagine what they would do for thousands of dollars...
I used to be a regular weekly PA lottery scratch off player.
Honestly, the winnings have not been very low. It's been over a year since I've won over $50. I mainly break even :( when I do win. I will not buy anymore PA lottery items. In a way i'm glad they screwed me I'll save my money for trips to the Casino. Shame on pa lottery.

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery

Fo
Dec 22, 2018

Comments

• Ki
      10th of Jan, 2019

Hello they have also ripped me off $30 of my own money I think maybe that's how they get their money to pay out if you would like to join forces with me I'm going to get my $30 back I am going to keep coming at them until I get my money back it is just not fair what to do