Pella Windows / Slim Shades / Screens / Poor design
In 2004 we moved into our new home built with all Pella slimshade Windows and doors. Within two months, one of the "raise/lower" devices broke. Local Pella dealer came right out and replaced screen with different design. It works great BUT is completely different in appearance that nine other windows in same room. In addition, none of the slimshades will stay up. They slowly fall to about half way with some of the shades facing up and other facing down. Looks kinda crappy too. Now another screen has a broken cord. All this AND... mosture between the panes! My advice... buy Andersen Windows!!!
More Pella Windows / Slim Shades / Screens Complaints & Reviews
- Pella Windows and Doors - Pella windows are crap! 
- Lowe's Pella Windows - Lowe's window installation voids warranty 
- Pella Thermastar Windows - Caulking between glass panes 
- Pella Windows and Doors - Squeaky, leaky expensive windows! 
- Pella Designer Series Windows and Doors - poor quality/no customer service 
- Pella Corporation - single point accountability???
- Pella Corporation - water damage on the outside sheeting below the windows.
- Pella Corporation - unavailability of your product at lowes
- Pella Corporation - windows don't open
- Pella Corporation - home