Peach Direct / Great shopping experience!

United States Review updated:
2.5

After I placed an order last week, I went online and somehow I found this forum. I was upset after reading the complaints and I was worried it would happen to me. I emailed Dean Kim with my concerns and he emailed me back within the same day and told me he would look into my order. He did exactly what he said and he even called my home and let me know that my order was on its way. I have read on here that people say that the only people with positive things to say about Peach Direct are the employees. I am not an employee, I am an actual consumer and I have had a great shopping experience. Two of my items already arrived and my XBox360 will be here on Monday. I will continue to order from Peach Direct because I feel they are a good company and they do care about their customers. Not too many people would call you personally and tell you about your order status like Dean did. Basically, don't pay attention to everything that you read that states something negative. I have had a very positive shopping experience and I just wanted to post this in support of Peach Direct!
Ji

Comments

Lu
  15th of Apr, 2008
Delivery did take a while but I did recieve my merchandise and I am happy with it. I figured if it is original it would have to be ordered by PD to the distributor for me to get the original items. One thing they did not do was send me a certificate for the diamonds and had someone evaluate them and they are smaller but the certificate would have to say it yet I never got it. I am happy with the rest of the merchandise.