Paypal Security Center / don't trust, don't click!
Just received this email from PayPal Security Center:
Dear valued PayPal member,
It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.
However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension. Please update your records on or before August 15, 2007.
Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.
To update your PayPal records click on the following link:
PayPal Update Team
BEWARE! DON'T TRUST! IT'S SCAM!
More Paypal Security Center Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info
- Paypal - cody the cashier that refuses dollars
- Paypal - case # pp-006-822-854-586