Paypal / refund scam
I won an on-line auction on ebay on 7/5/08 and never received my product. After contacting the seller for a refund due to non-delivery, a refund was done through paypal. However, my credit card was charged a second time instead of being credited. After an hour on the phone with three different reps with paypal, I was told there was an I.T. problem that has been on-going for eight days and there was no way for them to reverse the charges on my credit card.
This is THEFT. I will never use paypal nor ebay again.
More Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service 
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info