PayPal / unauthorized charges
Any sellers that used paypal to receive payments, should check their account very closely, as paypal can reverse the payment you have received and then leave it on held for ever, and when I contacted them, they claimed that it is a system 'problem' and therefore if you do not keep a close eye on your paypal account, paypal could held your money for ever, and you might not even know they are doing so, because the transaction might not show up in the dispute/resolution log. They even keep holding my $$$ when their system closed the case and 'claimed' the $$$ on hold was released back to my account, and should be available for my used.
How can the self proclaimed 'largest processor of payment on ebay' which handled billions of $$$ in transactions had a stupid outdated system like the one they have?
I beat if paypal done that to me, they would have done the same thing to other sellers.
Lawyers out there, you should look into this and clearly paypal not only violated banking laws, possible other laws, when they illegally held others $$$ and avoid to pay the interest on the $$$ they are holding.
In my case, they are not paying interest, on $$$ they claimed they have released back to my account and available for my use.
More PayPal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- PayPal - not letting me in
- Pay Pal - issues with redemption
- PayPal - no record of paypal
- PayPal - rc car as described below
- PayPal - cannot withdraw my own money