Paypal / fraudulent electronic check transactions
Urgent information about fraud!!!
I have a paypal account and some company using the name paypal is fraudulently submitting electronic checks to my bank account. They have been doing this since september and I just realized it today. The fraudulent transactions are listed as paypal des. Valid paypal transactions are listed as paypal des and I never realized that until today. As far as I know someone or company is hacking into paypal accounts obtaining checking account numbers and doing electronic checks again mine and possibly your account. Again these fraudulent electronic check transactions will show up as paypal des with varying id numbers. They are also using the paypal number of [protected] as the company number to call in reference to the transactions.
Please check you bank statements closely to verify that the same thing is not happening to you. You may also want to remove your checking account information from your paypal account as I have done. Please protect yourself! You do not want this to happen to you!
More Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info