Paypal And eBay / chinese ebayers pandora

i bought a pandora necklace 79.99 from haveabead and it's defective. pandora keeps their prices up. i wondered how he can sell lower. in teeny tiny letters his auction states he's not an authorized pandora dealer. when i think about it, the items that do not meet pandora's standards have to go somewhere. maybe it was something someone returned to the store. he's a power seller. i'm not buying like that again.

i bid on 6.99 pandora from hong kong on ebay. is that not a red flag? they advertise it as authentic and of course it can't be. 6 minutes left on the auction, i bid. i was notified i was the 1st bidder. couple seconds later i get an email i've been outbid. then i get a notice the auction ended and i was outbid. then i get a 2nd chance offer as the winning bidder cannot buy the item for some stupid reason that i can't remember. that's a setup and ebay allows that. it's an ebayer from hong kong.

i'm a seller also. i hadn't sold anything for 6 months and i got online and sold a pin and peepal put a hold on my money. i found out my money was held when i took the pin to the post office and my peepal card was declined. they said when i get feedback from the buyer, they will release my funds. it was because i hadn't had any feedback on ebay for awhile. if you're not selling anything, that should come as no surprise. a lot of people don't leave feedback. they say if the buyer doesn't leave feedback, they will release in 21 days. he left feedback. sure came as a surprise to me. i have 100% pos feedback.

i think they should be dumping these crooked hong kong pandora auctions and not harrassing honest sellers.

a lot of the electronics is refurbished so you don't know what you are getting. a lot of the designer bags are fakes.

i think you have to be really leary about people selling new.

ebay does not monitor that. power sellers make ebay a lot of money.

ebay is not the safest place to buy either.

buyers can be liars too.

Fl

Comments

Ha
  24th of Jun, 2009

Hi, I own the eBay store where this lady purchased this necklace, "Have a Bead"; I'm a reputable Powerseller with over 5000 positive feedback's, with not one Negative, I only sell authentic Pandora products, I strive in offering superb customer Service, this lady is assuming something that it is not, she has never contacted me, nor has giving me a chance to exchange it for her, nor has she taken it to have it checked at any authorized Pandora dealer, if she would have, she would have found out that it was an authentic necklace.
Buyers like her, are very difficult to please, due to the fact that they don't give you a chance. Just for the record, Pandora is the one who makes the product not me, I only sell them, also, why was it that she didn't give a negative feedback, something doesn't sound right???
"Have A Bead"

Dh
  23rd of Oct, 2009
Paypal And Ebay - ripped off
Michigan

EBay and pay pal ripped me off over $1000.00 I had to hire an attorney to get them off my back. I ordered a bunch of stuff for Christmas gifts they charged my credit card and I didn't get all my things I tried to go through EBay and then I tried to through Pay-pal and finally I tried to go through my credit card and that was a no go too. So I was screwed by all three companys and finally hired an attorney and he was able to get some of my money back.

Buyer beware don't use your credit cards with Pay-pal you have no recourse if you order something and it doesn't come.

Ri
  6th of Nov, 2009

Paypal is a ripoff

Be
  3rd of Dec, 2009

It is better to use your bank account to link it. I have been an ebay/paypal member for 2 years and have never had a problem, especially getting my money back.

We
  25th of Jan, 2010

There is some great news regarding auction item fraud- a nationwide company with over 1, 500 agents launches February First. They will go, in person, to verify an auction item for you to make sure it is legitimate and they will even take the item to UPS or Fed Ex to ship it to you! The company is called Wegolook.com and here is a general description of them:

WeGoLook is an online service that provides visual confirmation and a personalized report, completed by a real person, to verify a prodcut, person, place or thing. WeGoLook customers will be better informed, avoid costly surprises, plus benefit from unbiased confirmation without having to travel.

It might be helpful to you and others to utilize their services before getting scammed- especially high-end auction items like jewlery.