Payoneer / #ma104 stupid anti-fraud blocking accounts
Warning! Payoneer's anti-fraud algorithm is closing accounts based on IP.
My friends and me applied for a Payoneer card. Registration was correct, submitted IDs (different info: names, numbers, addresses). We received our cards, activated them and everything was OK. But we made a big mistake! We signed up using the same computer. Two months after being approved, all our accounts were blocked by a stupid algorithm. I know this topic is taboo, nobody talks about it, the only information you'll get is "account closed for undisclosed reasons". "Account Blocked! (#MA104)" [Yes, same error code for inactivity closing.]
People have the right to know that your anti-fraud algorithm is STUPID! Why don't you ask to submit additional documents, do a phone verification or whatever?
Why no other company dares to stop this absolute monopoly? (The only US prepaid card for non-US people).
More Payoneer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - scam 
- [Resolved] Payoneer - missing funds account hacked 
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - paid for service, nto received 
- Payoneer Inc - identity stolen
- http://www.payoneer.com/ - company fraud 
- Payoneer - payoneer account blocked 
- Payoneer - inappropriate exchange rate applied 
- Payoneer - no reply not unlocking my account having funds there
- Payoneer - service / withdraw my funds
- [Resolved] Payoneer - identity theft