Payoneer / #ma104 stupid anti-fraud blocking accounts

New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Warning! Payoneer's anti-fraud algorithm is closing accounts based on IP.

My friends and me applied for a Payoneer card. Registration was correct, submitted IDs (different info: names, numbers, addresses). We received our cards, activated them and everything was OK. But we made a big mistake! We signed up using the same computer. Two months after being approved, all our accounts were blocked by a stupid algorithm. I know this topic is taboo, nobody talks about it, the only information you'll get is "account closed for undisclosed reasons". "Account Blocked! (#MA104)" [Yes, same error code for inactivity closing.]

People have the right to know that your anti-fraud algorithm is STUPID! Why don't you ask to submit additional documents, do a phone verification or whatever?

Why no other company dares to stop this absolute monopoly? (The only US prepaid card for non-US people).

Feb 15, 2014

Comments

• Su
      28th of May, 2014

I and my cousin was faced with the same situation. Our accounts were blocked for undisclosed reasons, and we could not get any explanation of it. MA 104. We use the same computer and the same IP. it is nonsense to block accounts if people use the same IP. Overall impression about Payoneer - TERRIBLE COMPANY!

• Ku
      10th of Sep, 2014

19th of Mar, 2016

yes payoneer is not even a bank lol!
    poor costumer service.. they looks like manipulated from us
    and china lol ..
    they blocked my account also ..
    pity for them ! scammer!

19th of Mar, 2016

they stole my account
    it said account is blocked
    as i have done trasaction last month
    coz i recieve salary with my payoneer
    but last week it says blocked and they can even give a prrof!! such a scammer payoneer !!! pity for them .. desperate for money !

• Be
      6th of Apr, 2016

Hello. They also blocked my account a few days ago and gave me the same response: undisclosed reasons. I didnt had a chance to take my money. I am wondering if our personal info are safe. Do you know what happens after this blocking?

6th of Apr, 2016

now my account is still blocked :(

• Le
      13th of Apr, 2016

Hi, Me too my account is blocked.First it was my card blocked I could'd withdraw the money, then they unblocked it.On the 1 April 2016 I got massive payments they blocked my card few days after they blocked my account.I have contacted them many times, their reason is undisclosed When I ask about my money they are very rude and never responded my email.They are scammers.Never trust this Payoneer.

20th of Apr, 2016

Hi...my account has been blocked for "undisclosed reasons".They don t give any explanation.Unprofessional and thiefs.I ve read other posts and reviews...it seems that this year Payoneer has in mind to block alot of accounts and steal alot of money.

• Ba
      5th of May, 2016

Account blocked after I misspelled my password and card has expired in March! I am unable to recover access to my account and I've received a zero response from custom service!

• Xp
      5th of Jan, 2017

I totally agree they are scammers. Anybody taking legal actions against Payoneer?