Payless Car Rental / Service

Piscataway, NJ, United States Review updated:

I have rented Nisaan Versa from Payless, 195 Davidson Ave Somerset NJ Reservation number - [protected]-US-4 and travelled to new york on 7th. Unfortunately i lost the car keys on 9th May 2017 at my office location Newyork at 3pm. I called somerset office twice and they dint answer my call and dint even called me back. So i called the payless customer care, they took all my details and contacted the roadside assistance company. They said they will tow the car and replace me with a new car and i will have to pay for the lost keys. I agreed to them and they tow my car next day morning that is on 10th may at 11.30 am. I got a call in the afternoon from the payless corporate office saying that they cannot replace and give me with another car as i have not rented the car from the cooperate rental company.
Among all these situation my rental company doesnt have a clue of what was happening. When i called them they said they cant help me and questioned me back asking why was the car towed. When i called payless customer care they must have all the details where n when i took the car but they dint have any kind of information with them and misguided me and towed the car.

Now its been 4 days since i have not been using car even though i paid the full amount with full insurance for the car.

When i called the somerset office they said they never faced this kind of situation of customer loosing the car keys and ended up car being towed.

When i called somerset office on 10th May afternoon they said they cant help me and gave me another number of their maintenance office number by name Paul and he said he never had a situation like this i will have to travel all the way to new jersey and get a new car or get replacement keys. How can they expect me to travel all the way to New Jersey with out a car and get a new car replacement or new keys. If your services were so limited i would'nt have rented a car from Payless. What kind of options you have for a non local. If i was local i would have travelled by a uber to get replacement keys or a new car. What services do you provide for a non local????

This morning i called the somerset office. They picked up my call and dint help me with my situation and disconnected my call. I called them 4 times now and dint even answer my call.

I called maintenance officer Paul twice he dint answer my call.

Note: I rented car for a week and i used only for 4 days.
Can someone help me with the situation and take proper action of this??

Mo
May 12, 2017

Comments

20th of Sep, 2017

I just typed out my complaint an it mysteriously dissappeared... Even madder a thick bearded person at the counter the atl arpt rental car was very nasty an very unprofessional stated that i was talking loud to him he dont know loud i asked was it a black thing women (blk) with attitude problems.. An he being a male domaint i was like out of order to speak to him in the(loud) voice that i was speaking his word was that i was being disrespevtful just because i wanted a car with the state lic plate an probably when i said that he didnt have to continue to tell me about the ins because i wasnt going to get it...Than he also said that they hold a extra 200 dollars which all the times that i have rented with payless no one ever said that they were holding a saud amout of money...Cheryl widenan