PayFlex / Flexible Spending Account

United States Review updated:

I have had ongoing issues with PayFlex. They are the most incompetent company I have ever done business with. For 7 months, they have continued to send me letters about an overpayment. I have submitted my child's orthodontia benefits statement/plan multiple times. They continuually lose it. I've filed it as a claim and faxed it multiple times. Still they don't acknowledge they've received it. I have spent over 15 hours of my life on the phone with them on this one issue. Each time I call they give me a different response. Once they said their computer system is malfunctioning and they can't get it to stop sending me letters. I call again, and they tell me to send in my orthodontia benefits/plan. I call in again and they tell me they had me enrolled wrong with by benenfits starting one day and ending the next day. Each time I call a different story. Nobody is competent to help me with my problem. This is one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. I will never, ever, ever, ever deal with with PayFlex again. If my employer covers it, I would rather pay for all my expenses rather than deal with this company. It is not worth the time and emotional strain. I am talking about calling them ever 2-3 weeks for 7 months with no resolution.

Re
Dec 14, 2015

Comments

• Al
      Oct 31, 2016

Oh my goodness, I am "glad" that I am not the only one - glad is the wrong word, I'd not wish my experience with this company on my most hated enemy. I'd wager I've spent over 25 hours this year talking to these crazies, and considering my hourly wage, the "tax benefit" from using the FSA was lost many many hours ago. Interestingly enough, it seems that dental reimbursements are the primary issue. They seem to have a DENY ALL set up for anything dental, and then you spend dozens of calls and hours to try to get it resolved. To date, my debit card has been has been suspended since May (5 months), and no matter what substantiation I provide, I can't seem to fulfill whatever magic receipt they need. I mean, what is it that I am supposed to have purchased at the DENTIST that is not eligible for reimbursement??