ADVERTISIMENT

PayFlex Systems USA

10802 Farnam Dr # 100, Omaha, NE, 68154, US

Reviews and Complaints

PayFlex Systems USApayflex systems usa, inc

Payflex USA is a major scam and they have abused me and stolen my money. I will never put away money in Payflex and here is what they did to me. I had about $500 in my account and I used the payflex card to pay for the insurance copay for blood test at Quest diagnostics. As you may know Quest is the largest Diagnostic company in USA. Quest Diagnostics charged my Payflex about $56 for my copay. Now after a few weeks I got a message from Payflex about the charge. Everytime I called Payflex I waited close to 30 minutes and since I did this during my lunch I never got to speak to any agent. It is important to also note that Payflex's phone system does not give you any feedback as to how soon you can talk to an agent nor do they let you leave your name and phone number to get a call back from them!!!

Now when I tried to use my Payflex card I noticed that they had blocked my funds??? And the only way to unblock was to call them on the phone and again I could never do this because of very long hold times.

One day I waited close to one hour before an agent answered and they confirmed that they had blocked my credit card... and when I inquired what illegitimate activity they had seen... They has no answer! Did they not know who Quest was??? What do people use Payflex for, if not for Doctor's visit or medicine copay?

Anyhow, bottom line is they took nearly $300 of my funds and prevented me from spending it because I called late... Which was a lie as I have all the call logs. I appealed and never got a response.

Anyhow I intend to file a lawsuit. I can take them to small claims court as I have all the phone logs and the time I was on hold. I have also recorded a couple of conversations after I gave the agent notice that the call was being recorded which I can use that also.

I believe that Payflex does this to many people and if you guys want to join me we can file a class action lawsuit and make them pay every penny that they have stolen.

Now I have called Payflex and they refuse to tell me who the agent of service is and where the company was incorporated and what their legal address is. But I have found some of that info. The rest I'll do next week.

It looks like the are incorporated in Nebraska. So what we need is to go to the department of corporation and find the name and agent of service for them. Then after you file the lawsuit just pay a little extra and have a Sheriff deputy serve them. That would just be a bit more classier. I will update once done. Getting this corporation info will cost you about $15.00.

Payflex Systems Usa, Inc
10802 Farnam Drive # 100
Omaha,  NE 68154
Phone: [protected]
Web: www.payflex.com

Comment Guidelines

Respond

PayFlexPayment

I received a letter from PayFlex stating that I was in overpayment status. I sent them documentation of payment. They approved my claim and still put a suspension on my account. I contacted them and they told me even though my overpayment was satisfied there was still a wait period for them to active my card. Now I have a doctors appointment and will have to pay out of pocket and send in receipt's. I will have to call them 20 times and I will get reimbursed in about 3 months. Horrible customer service to deal with. I think my time is valuable and don't need to spend endless hours on the telephone resolving issues caused by their inept staff.

Comment Guidelines