Pay Power / Registering a card
I have been using the paypower credit card for about 2 years now and had no problems in the beginning.
Now of late I cannot find the reload packs at most locations in Victoria that previously had them.
Last week we had to buy a card as no reload packs were available.
I am out of the country, my husband is in Victoria so I need the money transferred onto my existing card.
I registered the new card but verification was not passed ( unbelievable as I have registered numerous cards before).
Called customer service who said he could do the transfer but it would take 1-2 business days. Today is the 2nd day, I dont have the money and I have waited on the phone for an hour for a customer service rep but to no avail.
I am extremely dissatisfied as I find the service has completely deteriorated, even the reps seem to be less helpful. I have spent $50 and to date I cannot use my money.
More Pay Power Complaints & Reviews
- Pay Power Visa - Took money and never applied to prepaid debit card 
- PayPower Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card - PayPower Pre-paid Visa Debit Card SCAM 
- PayPower - Fraudulent Practices 
- Pay Power Visa - left my kids stranded in another state 
- Pay Power Visa - Rip Off! 
- [Resolved] PayPower - can't get inn
- PayPower - activation
- PayPower - Service fee
- PayPower - products services
- PayPower - I do not recommend PayPower