PatPat — #4404999 christmas pajamas for family

Customer service is non existent! Placed order 11-27-18. Said it was in stock with est date of 12-5 delivery. I have heard nothing on status of order after confirmation.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mountain View, CA Have been tracking and always says ‘proccessin' until today when a box popped with the message of ‘No Details on this Order' I have emailed twice asking for status and called the customer service number at1-[protected] which I listened to auto recording for 6 minutes before it said ‘this vm can't take messages at this time' and hung up on me. I Want To CANCEL my order at this time. I wrote that in the 2nd email I sent on there website as well. I am going to dispute the charge with American Express which btw has I can always count on for excellent service. I did have another order that I ordered the same day and I received. I need to exchange for a larger size on 2 of the pajama sets. Pants are fine but tops fit snugger than a normal small in pjs. These are usually roomy for comfort.

PatPat