Passport To Fun Plus / Have no clue who these people are.

1 448 Timberlea DriveRochester Hills, MI, United States Review updated:

I received an overdraft notice from my bank of $34.00 plus a charge of $14.95 from Passport 2Fun Plus. I called the 800 number my bank gave me for them and spoke to a representative that told me I clicked a banner when I ordered business cards from Vista Print in October of 2008. I did no such thing to my knowledge. Why would it take a legitimate company 9 months to charge you??
I spoke with a supervisor and see was very arrogant and told me I would have to get a statement from my bank showing that the 14.95 charge created the overdraft fee and it would take 22 days to complete the "compliance investigation.
I have no clue who or what this company is or does nor did I authorize them to charge my account. This should be totally illegal.

Comments

• St
      5th of Feb, 2010

These vampires have leached on to every account I have, business, personal, and other and are charging me $19.95 on each account a month totalling $80 a month. For nothing! Oh, they say the get me discounts on unidentified things. Apparently they got me when I booked a flight through Travelocity. They say they gave me a free 30 day membership that I didn't even know that I had and then they started charging after the free month when I didnt cancel the account I didnt even know that I had. Travelocity does have both my personal account and my business account but I don't know how they taped into my other accounts. I am sending written complains to the AG and BBB in Tx (Travelocity), Connecticut (Passport 2 Fun Plus), and Michigan. I may even sue. They have racked up quite a score before I noticed what was going on.

• Ca
      25th of Mar, 2010

Unbelievable i just looked at my account i was charge with $17.95 out of nowhere i called them to who they were and i still dint know who they are grrr... now they want me to fax my bank statement to them, they kept asking me for my credit card number ??? omg this people are horrible . unfortunately my bank wont do a thing i have to go thrue this hustle :(

• Bu
      6th of Mar, 2011

i went to look at my checking account and saw an unauthorized withdrawl on my account for 19.95 and do not know what this is for and i did not authorize this and i would like a refund now