partsgeek.com window motor — wrong part twice
I ordered a window motor for the drivers side of my classic Buick Riviera and received the passenger side, the price $55.00. I sent back that part and that cost me $13.00. I ordered the left front again and guess what? I got the passenger side again, another $55.00. Not only that it cost me $95.00 to have the mechanic pull out the old motor and tell me it was the wrong motor again. I requested a support ticket and they say that I exceeded the # of support tickets that I am offered. I'm so p-o at this point. What am I to do?
More partsgeek.com window motor Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - bought a fender from u
- PartsGeek - shipment of wrong item
- Parts Geek, LLC - I was sent the wrong part "twice"
- Parts Geek - partial order
- Parts Geek - rip off artists