Park Royal / Royal Holiday vacation scams

Mexico Review updated:
If you are on your way to a vacation in a Park Royal resort, like the one in Cozumel, or any resort that is part of the Royal Holiday web site, BEWARE. Be prepared to be offered many things, and many intellegent people have fallen for this scam. Research Royal Holiday before you go, then you will know why you should NEVER attend one of their presentations. Put in Royal Holiday complaints, Royal Holiday fraud, or Royal Holiday scams into a search engine like Google or Yahoo. You will see that they give you everything you could want, because when you get home they deliver nothing. You signed a contract in a foreign country. You have to fight to get your money back. We are trying to warn everyone we can before they go, so this will stop. Please, a prepared mind is your best defense against these seasoned and trained con artists. They have the psychology of sales down to a science. They offer you huge discounts to put the whole amount on a credit card today. We are talking about amounts that range between $12,000.00 and $28,000.00, along with a contract that requires annual dues that can go up. This is not deal, it is their steal, they are stealing money from vacationers. It is just awful. These people are being put through hell. We don't want you to have to go through what we are.

A  30th of May, 2008 by
We just went thru this presentation last week. We didn't sign anything and did get our 2 bottles of liquor and a mexican blanket. I'm not holding my breath on getting the 3 day free vacation - too many stipulations and the voucher is all in Spanish, but from my limitted knowledge of Spanish it doesn't look promissing. Plus they want $99 up front - I'm sure we can kisss that goodby. Anyway, sound good at first but I would be very leary. I loved the look on the Reps face when he told me how much I would save over 30 years and I told him I would be long gone before then-at my age I will never see another 30 years.