[Resolved] Parcel2go.comdamaged goods on arrival, refused refund and cover

I arranged for two parcels to be picked up on the 6th of December 2018, transaction ref P2G55501343. Both items were packed correctly and the same. One of the items arrived severely damaged yet the other arrived unharmed. I opened a case with Parcel2go about a refund and the cover I was owed as I had to refund the person who bought the items. I understand these things happen from time to time and waited for a reply. After sending all the required documents and photos I received an email saying my application for a refund and insurance had been denied saying the items were packaged inadequately.

If my packaging was so inadequate how did the one speaker arrive without damage? The damage sustained was severe. There is no way that sort of damage could come from general movement in and out of vans and depots (Please see photos). This item has clearly been dropped or chucked which is the fault of the courier service, not mine.

I would like a full refund of the transaction and the cover which was £20 each parcel.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Alun.

• Resolution statement

After reviewing my case, parcel2go agreed to pay the cover and refund the cost of delivery. Thank you.

Sy