Paramount Acceptance / I hate this guys!
So 8 months ago i joined a World Gym in Idaho. On the contract i made i put that i only wanted my membership to last for 4 months. the representative at the gym said it was totally ok if i only wanted it for 4 months and that i was not bound to be a member for any other amount of time. I remember seeing on the contract that my membership was only going to last for 4 months so rightly i assumed that after 4 months i wouldn't have to pay anymore. a few months later i found out that i was still being billed for membership at world gym. this didn't make sense to me so i called up world gym and they referred me to paramount. After talkin to paramount i found out that they automatically renew your contract after the contract period is over. i, of course, didn't know about this. I asked what i had to do then in order to cancel my membership. I was told that once i send in a fax that notifies them of my cancellation that they would then cancel it. So i sent in a fax then called to verify that they had received they said that they did. I then asked if i wasn't going to be billed anymore. they then told me that i was still going to be billed for another 2 months because you're supposed to notify them 60 days in advance of when you want to have your membership cancelled. I HATE THESE GUYS!!! my membership was supposed to be cancelled after 4 months but they choose to instead to prolong it without even notifying me. I hope they burn in hell. All that these people have done is lie to me. NEVER get a membership with world gym or with any gym that is affiliated with paramount acceptance.
More Paramount Acceptance Complaints & Reviews
- Paramount Acceptance / Riviera Fitness - Deceptive business practices 
- Paramount Acceptance / French Riviera Spa - Breach of Contract for Lifetime Membership? 
- Paramount Acceptance / Gold's Gym - Theives ruining Gold's Gym name 
- Paramount Acceptance - Poor service! 
- Paramount Acceptance - Contract Scam 
- Paramount Acceptance Corporation - gym membership
- Paramount Acceptance - Personal training contract
- Paramount Acceptance / Fitness - fee for maintance change
- Paramount Acceptance Corporation - Bad service