Panasonic Microwave / Defective microwave
I had a bad experience trying to bake a potato using the 1.6-cubic foot, NN-SN756B panasonic microwave. The surface of the potato was lightly perforated with a fork and placed on the microwave tray (what i mean to say is that I adhered by all the rules to bake a potato in a microwave).
There is a "side dish" option and the first choice is "Potato". The sensor automatically senses the size or quantity of the potato and bakes it. I have baked potato a tleast a hundred times in 6 months using the "side dish" option but one day my luck ran out. The potato was charred, the inside light of the microwave went out and the microwave glass tray was split in half and there were strong fumes. I contacted the panasonic service center (it was under the 1 year limited warranty). They said they cannot do anything as the problem is due to "food fire" and it is excluded under warranty. I said that i did not know that the potato was combustible (another fuel alternative) and i have baked potato like this at - least 100 times using this microwave. They said they cannot do anything but offered me to replace the microwave but i have to pay a discounted price of $125 or $104 respectively for similar models (I had paid $100 at TARGET to buy the brand new one).
More Panasonic Microwave Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months! 
- 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S - Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund 
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic genius sensor 1200 watt Microwave - Fire Hazzard 
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic answering machine model kx-tge470
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic mixer grinder - mix-ac400
- Panasonic - microwave
- Panasonic Consumer Electronics Co. - Panasonic tx-65dx902b tv 
- Panasonic - Customer Service