Panasonic / Plasma TV Poor Quality
I purchased a Panasonic 50" Plasma TV, model # TC-P50G10. The TV only lasted just over 2 years, and it wouldn't turn on again and the power light blinks 5 times when I attempted to turn it on. Bought the TV to one of the authorized repair shop suggested by Panasonic, found out that 3, YES, 3 BAD circuit boards, estimated the repair cost for almost $700, just ridiculous! Panasonic wouldn't stand behind their product, nor cover a portion of the repair cost due to the POOR quality. Ended up throwing that TV away since it's not worth of spending the money, and bought another brand new TV, of course, not Panasonic again! I owned quite a few Panasonic product, but this one just disappointed me. From now on, I would stay away from Panasonic product (other than those Made in Japan), hopefully this can be helpful for some of the people that are looking into buying a Panasonic Plasma TV.
More Panasonic Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months! 
- 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S - Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund 
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic genius sensor 1200 watt Microwave - Fire Hazzard 
- Panasonic Microwave Ovens - Quality of Product - Custome Service
- Panasonic Microwave - Defective microwave 
- Foto Connection / Panasonic Lumix DMC 10.1MP Camera - Awful Company 
- Panasonic - Poor service!
- Panasonic / Cordless Drill Batteries - Terrible quality product!