Palm Partners / treatment facility

1 Delray Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I have never seen such a scam. They get you there and however long your insurance covers is magically the amount of treatment you need. There are so many patients you can forget about any indidual attentiion there are young clients making up the majority of patients and they 're fornicatinv everywhere. This includes staff and the young females. There's a van driver Scotty from new York who was bragging to me and another older female patient that he'd been sleeping with a young loose attention seeking girl. He also admitted to still dabbling with crack cocaine while claiming 20 years of sobriety. I got into a jam not long after I got out and tried to contact anyone I could as they claimed to bring you back free of charge should need be. I never received the first call back. They billed my insurance 40000. I had called already and convinced my insurance that the charges weren't valid and they stopped payment!!!

Tj
Nov 4, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Dec, 2017

Thank you for the review. I am filing charges today. The police are actually coming here today. It would be a stronger case if we filed as a large group. If you are anyone you know is interested, my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I am happy to provide you with my number by email. Thank you. Michelle Crary.