Overnight Prints — brochure printing
OvernightPrints.com accepted my order and had me pay extra for FEDEX overnight delivery. The order was placed on 16 Oct for delivery on 20 October. They sent it out on the 19th and sent it FEDEX SmartPost which is USPS for delivery 8 days later. They charged me for FEDEX Overnight. My event was on the 26th and I had to reprint all materials with a reputable printer. I looked up the shipping and noted that the expected delivery date was 27 Oct and not 20 October as Overnightprints.com promised and charged me for. When I called, no explanation on why they charged me for overnight FEDEX and used USPS ground for delivery a week after they promised.
More Overnight Prints Complaints & Reviews
- Overnight Prints - Horrible quality & customer service! 
- Overnight Prints - Save yourself the nightmare! 
- Overnight Prints - Survival Guide 
- Overnight Prints - Totally dissatisfied with the service! 
- Overnight Prints - Turnaround Time & Product Quality 
- Overnight Prints - overnight prints took multiple days!
- Overnight Prints - Postcards
- Overnightprints.com - Delayed Order Staff Sends Shipping Policy and the Lies About it
- Overnightsprints.com - Bad job done and bad Service
- Overnight Prints - terrible quality