Outback Steakhouse / rude hostess, manager...
We waited until 4:30 PM to take my wife to celebrate Mothers's day, so it would not be crowded. My wife, my son and myself were greeted at the door with a young man holding the door open for us. I was glad because of a physical condition I have requires me to walk with a Cain. We walk in to about a half empty restaurant and host goes directly to the phone, ignoring us. Several employees just standing around talking ignoring us for a couple of minutes and then the manager finally walks up and says: Could y'all wait a few minutes because our lights are flickering in the back. Is this a fire hazard restaurant that needs to be completely closed? Should they evacuate the restaurant until the lights don't flicker, would we still be waiting a few minutes if we would've not left? Happy Mother's Day to the Lufkin Tx. Outback, because you ruined ours!
More Outback Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Outback Steakhouse - fraud and cheating 
- Outback Steakhouse - charged my debit card more than agreed 
- Outback Steakhouse - customer service 
- Outback Steakhouse - disrespect 
- Outback Steakhouse - don't be fooled 
- Outback Steakhouse - mistreatment, by manager and regional manager 
- Outback Steakhouse - service at restraints
- Outback, Garner, NC - ran out of food
- Outback Steakhouse - soup & salad
- Outback Steakhouse - shrimp meal