Otel.comScam -- hotel never received reservation

You WILL GET SCAMMED: no reservation, no way to call customer service, no resolution -- con artists who need to be shut down! Reserved a room found on TripAdvisor through Otel.com. Hotel never received a reservation. Customer service number on the confirmation we received from Otel.com does not work. Did a live chat with Otel.com for over an HOUR, sitting in the hotel lobby. After 40 minutes, they told me the Wyndham reservations department wouldn't help them, so they were calling the hotel directly. As I stood at the reception desk waiting for Otel.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Antonio, TXcom to call them (small hotel with only one person to call), they told me they were on the line with the hotel -- a blatant lie. After 15 minutes of continuing to tell me they were talking to the hotel, I told them I wanted a refund of the hotel cost -- they had already taken the money out of my account. They said the hotel wouldn't help them, so they would open a query to see if I could get a refund and Otel.com would contact me. Still waiting for contact and refund. I've filed complaints with several government and business entities and am warning everyone that they will get scammed by Otel.com.

Aw