OSN / charging my credit card without my knowledge

1 Osn dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I was the customer of osn for longer time and this time I didn't want to renew my subscription with them. I called the osn customer support in the month of december and renewed my package just for a month. But today to my shock osn charged me 76.15 aed and when I called them they told me that it's auto renewal. I asked them that I never opted for auto renewal, by whoes authority they charged me this money bcz I m not viewing their channels any more. Lady in the phone replied that when u provide your credit card details it's auto renewal, but I couldn't get answer to my question that by whoes authority they charged my card again. This is rediculous and osn is just looting people. I asked to raise a complaint with the lady on phone but she said they are the one who are dealing with complaints and they cannot do anything about it niether they can reverse my charges. They will cancel the subscription next month now. I must say osn is a very unprofessional company and I will never recommend any anyone to go with them. Horrible experience... I paid for service which I m not using..

Amandeep kaur

Dubai

Am
Jan 16, 2019

Comments

• Ah
      29th of Jan, 2019

That's known about OSN. They come up with all excuses and fine print processes that we don't know about to charge you extra money. Even when I tried to disconnect my services, they cheated big time on us. I hope we can all get together and file a big complaint about them and we go legal against them.