Orgreenic / misiled

1 315 HARMON HILLS CV, Dripping Springs, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5128587906

these pans are not what they appear to be.i have been cooking for over 40 yrs.thene retired.did seasoned all the pans.what a laugh.it came out liked the one that was on the left instead of the right.it cost me 300 or over. plus i got two more pans coming which i never got.

Comments

• Jf
      27th of Nov, 2012

So true. They do not do what e claim. Food sticks, ceramic coating chips, warp when heated

• Rh
      11th of Apr, 2013

I got these frying pans and the first few uses it wiped right out, my boyfriend tends to burn everything, ., ., .you cannot cook in these without everything burning as well their commecial shows how easy burnt cheese comes off...crap...i have to take a soft scrub to ot every time...now the green has not worn off, ..but it really wouldn't make a difference as it doesn't work...its all lies...wether on low heat med or high...it all sticks and never rinses right off

• Rd
      30th of Dec, 2013

I bought a 10" pan at a store to try it. After using it many times still works great! I have bought another 10" and 2 12" pans to boot. I love them.

• Rd
      27th of Mar, 2015

I just fried some salmon in one with a bit of olive oil. Cooked it on low. Not at all non-stick. Took a lot of scrubbing with green pads. (should have been included with fry pan I think)

Noticed the green coating. Almost looked metallic. Thinking it might make a good paint for a motorcycle tank except for the color. I bet it resists the alcohol gas we have today.