Lead Transfer System PVT LTD Complaints & Reviews

Lead Transfer System PVT LTD — live transfer leads

Lead Transfer System PVT LTDIt was too risky to deal with this company, because the owner lied about the leads

I have paid to Lead Transfer System PVT LTD. I paid for the leads and I spoke with the rep about the deal, but the rep lied to me about the origin of the leads as well as almost all of them were fakes. I tried to reach the owner and wanted to clear the situation up, but this man stopped to deal with me or responded to my questions. Be careful with this man and his leads, because it is very risky to deal with them.

• Da
      Daniel Dias Jun 24, 2016

I prepaid "wire transfer" for live transfer leads that were to be exclusive and qualified. After several transfers realized the leads were not "right". Started questioning leads, and uncovered truth. Leads were 'Americans" coached as leads, who stay on phone for interview and provide information, in cookie cutter fashion. Save your money complete scam!

Mark Estahbanati Sep 25, 2020

It’s a scam, don’t spend your money here, they were banned from different broker sites, and didn’t respond to me, several times, it’s weird when you have to chase people down after buying a service. The transfer quality was low, didn’t do what we asked. John still owes our company money from transfers he hasn’t sent.