O'Reilly Auto Parts / sexual harassment, racial discrimination, harassment and retaliation
Part 3...Shortly after firing Mr. Jones, Kaye Todd was transfered back to store 1207 from 1392 ( NATHAN'S STORE) and James Leslie step down has manager of the store and went back to store 1135 on Jordan Lane. Kaye was the one person that spoke out about how bad Chris Harrelson and James Leslie were treating Kelvin Jones to Tim Shaw. And just like that she was brought back with another dollar raise just like they removed her and gave her a dollar raise. Harrelson needed Kaye Todd out of the way until he needed to have Kelvin removed from store 1207. Crazy thing Mr. Jones didn't have this problem of being fired until he started reporting Chris Harrelson. Harrelson $60, 000 to $70, 000 a year career was at risk because Kelvin stuck with reporting him concerning any improper actions from Harrelson. And because Harrelson couldn't risk Jones reporting more harassment, Kelvin Jones was fired on July 7, 2010 because he faxed information to HR saying that regardless if Billy Harris the Regional Manager was there to fire him for bringing a doctor's excuse the be out of work, this still doesn't the process of the lawsuit!!
More O'Reilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - rejected review of services received because I told them my battery was broken upon delivery.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - 2000 dodge neon starter
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery fitted and completely messed my fuses up
- O'Reilly Auto Parts Store Number 4591 - customer service
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - unethical behavior