Orbitz / Non Refundable Policy
I booked travel on Air France through Orbitz to Paris from LAX for $3200. Due to a medical emergency the trip had to be cancelled. I called Air France and they said "no problem" but since I had made the reservation through Orbitz I would have to call them, etc.
For the past three days I have spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this issue to finally learn that Orbitz refused to refund or credit any amount.
This is a "buyer beware" scam organization who I will never use again. This lesson has cost me over $3K which is painful.
In the future I will use their search engine to find flights and hotels but NEVER AGAIN will I ever book anything through this "con artist" group of travel ###.
The service they provide as "the middle" man is of of negative value and surfaces very quickly if you ever have to change anything.
My advise... Avoid at any cost.
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - overcharging and misrepresentation of hotel policies
- Orbitz - flight refund or avoid connection made by mistake
- Orbitz - car rental
- Orbitz - charging twice for the same tickets for international and they have no idea how this happened 
- Orbitz - incorrect reservations