Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] — subscription
I have been an OSN client for about 12 years. I have been paying the installments on time for more than two consecutive years without disruption.
However, last September, my annual membership expired and I had some personal issues, so I couldn`t renew on time, so consequently, the service was interrupted, which is just fair.
Anyways, when i settled again and tried to re-connect the receiver, for my kids to watch the free channels till I had time to renew the annual membership.
Annoyingly though, I was really upset to find out that even the free channels were not streaming.
I called your call center and they told me that since the receiver has been changed a year and a half ago, then i still did not fulfill the "TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS" clause in the contract.
Now, this is just none-sense, since i did my part and paid on time without delay, the receiver has been changed because the OSN asked for it, i did not want to change it.
Actually, to me having to go all the way to your office, to change the receiver, was a waste of time and effort, but anyways I did it, why on earth should i be punished for YOUR request to change the receiver.
It`s a matter of principle, I was going to renew last week, but this just frustrated me beyond imagination.
I hope you can help me resolve this issue.
More Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] Complaints & Reviews
- Orbit Showtime Network - non stop calling 
- Osn - several issues 
- Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] - unprofessional act, reluctance in cancelling my subscription
- Osn - kids package missing channels 
- OSN Service - fraud transactions 
- Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] - channels
- Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] - Cancellation of my service
- OSN Service - payment problem 
- Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] - unethical behaviour/ receiver issue
- Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] - service