[Resolved] Opodo — unethical behavior
Date of the incident - March 4, 2017
I bought the plane tickets from Opodo in December 2016.
On Mrach 4, 2017, I got a letter from Opodo saying one of my flights got cancelled. The booking confirmation is [protected]. I'm trying to contact them for 5 days now... writing to customer support on their web site, calling them... they don't reply...nobody's picking up the phone, it's just impossible to contact them.
I want to find out what I should do with one of my flights cancelled? Are they going to change my flight? Are they going to buy me different flight tickets? Or what should I do?
How can I contact them?? I need to know about my flights!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Opodo Customer Care's Response · Mar 15, 2017
Thank you for posting your review here and giving us the chance to assist you on this issue.
We kindly inform you that we have passed your case to one of our customer care agents who will get in contact with you shortly.
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- Opodo - cancel for any reason guarantee not true!!! worst customer service!!!
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- Opodo - flight cancellation-booking 4675681697
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking
- Opodo - opodo booking : 4402484232