Opel vectra 2006 / Error in main display

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:
Phone: 971506362059

Hello,

I had serious doubts in writing to you. I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I believe that you should be interested about the Opel image in the UAE. It all started in the first month after buying a brand new Opel vectra 2006.

Everything was great till I drove up to less than 2000KM, The Main display which contains information about temperature, radio and the clock began to be switched off permanently. I went to the Opel service where, to my surprise, the car had serious trouble and they had to change something from the car. After a couple of weeks the same problem show up again and I went to the agency for the second time and they told me "Now we know your problem" After less than a month the problem is repeated for the third time and now it happened to me for the fourth time and I'll go to them tomorrow.

Now, as I look back I realize that I had great expectations form Opel and all it gave me was great disappointment.

Yours;
Eng.Mustafa Attiya

Comments

• Ra
      15th of May, 2008

Dear sir/madam,

My car is Opel vectra 2.2 direct engine 2006 model.

The error number: P 1191

I have been changing so many part of my car, and still i have the same problem

Problem description:

A signal on the dashboard appears of car with a wrench in the middle. i cannot speed up the car, the maximum round of the engine is 30000 / min

i have changed the filter, fuel pump, and the fuse.
    i have cleaned the filters inside the engine as well as the turbo which represent the pressure of the fuel to the engine.
    i checked the air flow and it's working normally.

Please direct me what other possible solution i can take to solve this problem

With my best regards to all of your team

Rawand