Onlingo / Dishonest Business

1 Suisun City, CA, United States Review updated:

I can tell you from experience that the only way to deal with this company is to dispute the charges with your credit card company!!!!!

I also got some direct phone numbers....thier parent company is Syndero located in San Francisco. You can speak with thier CEO Brad Klaus and explain the poor service you have received from his so called CS dept. I also found the name of thier VP of "Customer Service" Corri Tanner on thier web site, however he is never available and I was told by "Merredeth" that he does not speak to customers--EVER!!! Wow....what service Mr. Tanner! I did get his personal email as well as Brad which are ctanner and bklaus @syndero.com....

I hope you can all get some help this way! Please help get the word out!!!!!

An

Comments

• Er
      19th of Jan, 2008

Try the District Attorney's office in San Francisco. I just noticed that they were charging my bank account for over $170 so far. Never received anything, and my wife doesn't remember ever ordering anything from them.

Their Syndero website looks "professional," but the brands the own/operate seem like the typical b.s. brands: faith based, dermatology, etc.

If I don't get my money refunded, they will be talking to the D.A. Online fraud is a very serious crime, and people end up doing years in jail for that if convicted.

• Be
      4th of Feb, 2008

Hello,

My name is Beverly and I am responsible for the Customer Care experience at Triclear. Please contact me at 800-494-7260 and I would be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Beverly K.

• Aa
      14th of Mar, 2008

This company is an absolute fraud. BEWARE! They charged our card without our consent. We have no idea how they got our card number. They only explanation they could give us is "you must have entered your information and signed up"
    BS.
    We'll be contacting the BBB. Especially now that we know we're not the only ones.

26th of May, 2008

Their "returns" department has a Solano County address: Box 1566 Suisun City, CA 94585. Maybe a complaint to the Solano DA's office would help.