Metropolitan College Complaints & Reviews

Metropolitan CollegeFraud cheating lying

July 21, 2014
We need to have our school loans discharged on grounds of School Fraud. We are (still)defrauded of a transcript with credits that will transfer to another trade school, community college, or technical–vocational institution, which is the level of Metropolitan College of Court Reporting and Paralegal degrees.
Students who were enrolled during the forced closure had their school loans discharged/ forgiven/ cancelled under the definition of School Closure.
The Dept of Ed does not recognize a clause of School Fraud. Louisiana state does (www.lsnv.com), which makes me think it is possible for us to approach the Dept of Ed to get our loans discharged because the school defrauded us, the students, and the Dept of Ed.
My problem is, I don't know to whom I should direct my request in the Dept of Education; who makes this level of decision? I have already sent my Loan Discharge Application to the Dept of Ed; FSA Ombudsman Group; Region VI. Their response was, they are not qualified to make this decision, and at the present time, School Fraud is not one of the recognized qualifications to have a loan discharged/forgiven/cancelled. That is for unknown person or persons at the Dept of Ed to decide.
Metropolitan College was required to meet certain requirements; a) have credits that would transfer laterally to another institution of equal educational advancement, but not necessarily to a University, and the Accrediting Board would also have required the school to b) provide both grades and transcripts upon request to us, the students, and c) to any institution we transferred to and requested a transcript to be sent to that new institution.
Metropolitan College was shut down by the Accrediting Board because they were d) not meeting the Federal contractual requirements of the Dept of Ed necessary to receive Federal Student Aid and e) they were not meeting the standards necessary to be accredited as a trade school at Community College Associate Degree level.
On points a – e, this is Fraud, as per the standards of both the Dept of Ed and the Accrediting Board evidenced by the fact that the Accrediting Board suspended the accreditation credentials and locked the doors of Metropolitan College in New Mexico without warning on July 13, 2006.
I have also had my tax refund 'offset', i.e. diverted from me to the Dept of Ed and applied toward my loan. It is possible to request the refund of that money once we get the Dept of Ed to discharge our loans.
Please, if anyone can find out to whom we should write, please post it here, and email me so I can write my letter as well.
Thanks!
[protected]@yahoo.com

Metropolitan Collegestudent loan

enrolled in metro college, attended 2 to 4 weeks, loans applied for were not disbursed when i withdrew from college, college continued to collect all student loans, college closed, no organization could tell me who the lender was, how to dispute the loans, or even where to start to dispute the loans, the servicing institute of the loans would not give me any information, and since has attached my wages, take my tax return, turned me into collection, and flat refuse any assistance, information, denied any request, refused deferrement, and forebearance. now after almost 10yrs of fighting with the servicing institute, I got the above mentioned information, the servicing institute is Guaranteed Student Loan Services in Oklahoma City, where can I lodge a formal complaint against them, and how do I obtain information from them, and who would I contact to fgind out if there is a law suit against Metropolitan College, as all of the in the United States were closed for fraud and cheating.

Metropolitan College — Fraud and cheating!

Year last surveyed 2003 Address 2901 North Classen Boulevard, Suite 200 Oklahoma City OK 73106 Phone (405...