ADVERTISIMENT

Iadt Online Complaints & Reviews

Iadt OnlinePossible Fraud

This school seems amazing at first. I was in love with this school when I found it. I couldn’t wait to get started. Then slowly their promises of "you'll never be alone" and " we care about our students" started to disappear. Truth is they don’t care, not about you. The only thing they care about is the money you bring them. The teachers don’t care they feed you a bunch BS. They don’t teach you anything they preach at you show you some power points and say here you go. How are we supposed to be successful in our field if we are not taught? What is the point of paying 32, 000 dollars for a degree when in the real world it means nothing? Oh and when you go to transfer to actually get a real education they will do anything in their power to make it as difficult as they can. They will try and drag it out as long as they can, don’t let them push you around. Stand up for yourself. Demand things get done. Now don’t get me wrong I had a few teachers who actually taught. But for the most part this school, if you can even call it that, doesn’t care about anyone but themselves. SO if you want to waste your time and money go for it. Otherwise stay away from this fake school. If you agree sign this petition.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Je
      JenChris Jun 10, 2016

We have been defrauded and we are coming together. Please fill free to fill out this survey. https://campus.sanfordbrown.edu/_layouts/login/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f

• Ga
      gabriella csanyi Jan 24, 2012

i am currently attending BFA in web design and development. this is the worst investment of my life! i feel the teachers are not knowledgeable enough, can't pass their knowledge at all - if they have any. it's not because i don't understand the subject, they are simply lacking of enthusiasm, knowledge and experience. during class one of my teacher showed his new tattooes? the other said he has to leave early because his wife has her b-day? seriously? the staff is simply rude and not helpful. admission only cares about you until you sign up, but no further follow up ever if you're happy with your choice. all i wanted to do is learn and that's something you will NOT get if you go to this school. please stay away from it, unfortunately this experience will cost me over 60k... this is a scam, don't fall for it. check the drop out rates compared to the graduate rates. (check it with other schools after that) shocking!! do yourself a favor and don't enroll!

• Me
      Meiko Dec 13, 2011

I am currently attending at IADT online and I'm in my senior year. I disagree with this complaint because I feel like I've learned a lot during my time at IADT. While it's true that a lot of the low level gen eds may use power points to assist their live chats, the chats are structured to be an open discussion for anyone who actually attends them. I have never met a teacher during my time at IADT who wasn't willing to meet a student's needs and answer their questions as best they could. Also, I attended a ground campus university before transferring to IADT and I would like to add that many teachers used power points there as well. When it comes down to it IADT Online is just different from a ground campus. If you don't go into a term expecting to work hard to complete the goals of the class in the short 5 week periods then you easily fall behind. It works for me because I despise drawn out classes and hate busy work. IADT Online is an intensive learning school which requires more than in-class lessons to pass. People who aren't willing to put in time for research and additional resources will most likely have a very hard time in the advanced classes for a degree, but calling it a fraud because the answers aren't handed to you is a little uncalled for.
      As far as the transferring process being drawn out, that is possible but I wouldn't know. I didn't have any issues transferring into the school and I loved my enrollment adviser because she was more than willing to go the extra mile for me.

Iadt Online — Possible fraud!

I thought about going back to school, and was pretty excited about attending International Academy of Design...

ADVERTISIMENT