Onlinefabricstore.net / We tried 12 times to contact them and track the shipment after the 3 days went by and no luck

Paid for 3 day express shipping and 3 1/2 weeks after we ordered the fabric arrived. We tried 12 times to contact them and track the shipment after the 3 days went by and no luck. We disputed the purchase with our credit card company and magically know someone wants to talk to you. Don't get to excited yet. They said they were sending us a return label and were very sorry for the problem. We never received the return label and since we can't prove that they received the material back the credit card company has found in there favor. They knew what they were doing all the time. I wish I would have googled them before the purchase and found all of the negitive reviews. I hope that by reading this I saved you the grief of doing business with this company.

Comments

• Um
      18th of Apr, 2011
    Onlinefabricstore.net - Sat on hold 20 minutes waiting for a rep
    Onlinefabricstore.net
    onlinefabricstore.net

I placed online order two days ago. needed to adjust shipping option to upgraded. called them and sat on hold 20 minutes waiting for a rep. finally left a voice message since they were obviously not going to answer. sent them an email regarding this. no response. called again today. sat on hold AGAIN for almost 30 minutes - then their system cut me off and hung up on me. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. HORRIBLE.

• Fa
      20th of Jul, 2012

Did you order upholstery fabric? Those generally get shipped directly from the manufacturer, because most fabric stores do not carry every pattern in-stock. They basically act as an agent between the retail purchaser and the fabric store. This would happen, even if you ordered from a physical store such as Hancock's or Jo-Ann's. They usually list it on the product page as "this item ships directly from the manufacturer/this item drop-ships from the manufacturer...please allow X-XX weeks for delivery."
    I've ordered samples from this company only, but have had good results.