Online Home Jobs, Open4Profit / I have joined their company for premium job of rs. 5898, 10 minutes job

1 India

hi, this is Mithun Das from ASSAM, I have paid a premium job for 10mintues Job Work and the package amount is RS. 5898 andi started my work and accoeding thier plan I completed minium target 1500 testimonals but I did 1650 testimonals but after one month of my work they dnt send my payment and whenever call them their mobile no. always switch off, even sending mail to them but an automated mail comes saying that their excutives will contact within 24 hrs, I have send lots of mails. and then I send review in thier youtube site i. e Open4profit saying that this site is a scam site not paying any money nor response in call nor in mail. And today i. e 16-10-17 luckly their mobile was on and I said when I will recive my payment, I said my member id i. e OHJ134449, the person said why I send negative reviews against them, I said what I will do if I dnt recieve my payment of my work, the person said go on and say bad reviews about them I am not going my payment in a very bad attitude. He said do whatever you like. This site is fooling lots of people. And their premium amount also very high all packages start from 5000rs above and fool with people.
company name - Online Home Jobs
Youtube site - Open4profit
website - www.online-home-jobs.com
mobile no - 0091 [protected]
address-

Minnesota :-102 US-169, St. Louis Park, Minneapolis, MN 55426, USA

DELHI :- 4th Flr, WorldMark-3, Aerocity, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037

AHMEDABAD :- #701, Safal Profitaire, Corporate Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Tel : +[protected]
E : [protected]@online-home-jobs.com
please friends beware from this site, they are taking huge money and in first month you will do work for them showing everyday that you have earned this much but at the end nothing, they will pay big ZERO. I have send you my attach file showing my work and balance payment to be paid, screenshot. please check the image.

Online Home Jobs, Open4Profit