Oneclickcash / Scam practices!
I was out of work for 1 week due to my diabetes and hypertension and other medical problems. I received several email from payday advances and went with Oneclick. I was contacted by the company because I never completed the application process.
-I talked to 5 different reps before I decided to go with through with the pay day loan. I was told by all 5 reps that 90 dollars would be drafted from my account biweekly until the $ 390.00 (90 was suppose to be the interest)the was paid in full).
- Something just didn't feel right so I called on Jan 17th to reverify the info I was given and the rep stated ' She saw a payment of $90.00 that would draft out on Jan 18th that would reflect on my balance.
-I still had a unsettling feeling so I called on Jan 29 spoke with a male and he stated I haven't even started paying towards my balance of the $390.00. I informed him of my 5 conversations with reps I spoke with before the transaction took place and he stated there were no notations showing I spoke with 5 reps.
-During this conversation I advised the rep that no funds should be from my account and I would mail in 110.00 to payoff the account. He stated he couldn't stop the transaction and he would fax me a form.
-He then went on to say very rudely that he didn't show I spoke with a rep on Jan 17th. I ended the conversation due to my medical condition and called my cousin who is in law school.
-Thus on Jan 30 I called the company back and spoke to yet another rude lady that stated I hadn't paid a dime towards the $390.00 ($90.00 was suppose to be the interest) she stated that the 270.00 that has already drafted was interest!? By now everyone in my home listening to this conversation or FLOORED.
-If I had known that One click Cash was so Crooked I could have paid them back in FULL the same week I borrowed the $300.00. Pay Day Advance Companies shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of the consumers with such bad practices.
**Thus I have decided to report the company and try to began a Class Action lawsuit.
More Oneclickcash Complaints & Reviews
- Oneclickcash - Scam and fraud 
- One Click Cash - Scam and fraud! 
- One Click Cash - Fraud 
- Oneclickcash.com - Payday loan ripoff 
- One Click Cash.com - Their rude, bizarre conduct 
- One Click Cash - I never received the cash
- One Click Cash - Payday loan 
- Oneclickcashdebit - Took money out of my checking account
- Oneclickcash - Scam 
- One Click Cash - Scam