OmanTel / Disturbance in landline

1 Oman Review updated:

My landline no : [protected] has been giving me constant problem. I moved to Al Mawaleh last year Oct 2008. Since then i have had problems with this phone. There is a constant staic sound so much so that it becomes impossible to speak or hear. I have complained before and the company has responded but there has been no resolution of my problem. The sound decreases a little after the th lineman does what ever he does and within a few days it is back to the same . At present i am paying the bill and not being able to use th phone at all, for making calls or receiving.

Plase address this problem soon as i am having a tough time.

Sunita ghosh

Su

Comments

• Pr
      4th of Aug, 2011

Good Evening
    Hope all is well in your end, regarding the mention subject; we have four fixed lines for visa in our outlets (SAFEER ARABIAN INTERNATIONAL LLC –AL FALAJ) and last month Omantel fixed that connection, but now suddenly they disconnect the three lines without given any indication or notice and therefore I call to customer care to write the complaint for disconnected lines . The customer care representative told me that three connections we will transfer to other company, name is (KAMAL OSMAN JAMJOOM & PARTNER) I shock to listing this answer to representative, How Omantel transfer these connection to other company while we are using these connection. Now our three visa machine is not work and we are losing the business, please clarify who will responsible this loss. And why Omantel do this type of mistake..
    Waiting your feedback……..

Safeer Arabian International LLC
    Al Falaj-Sohar
    GSM : +968 99100695

7th of Jan, 2014

my land line is not working please check

4th of Sep, 2014

please fix my telephone line.my number 24813747

8th of Jan, 2015

Dear All,
    I was requested for new internet connection on dated 01/12/2014 at Thumrait, several times I visit in Thumrait omantel office regarding the same subject, but unfortunately no proper respond, till date they are unable to provide the fixed line connection.
    We are requesting to your good self kindly take a action as soon as possible. find attached copy of application herewith.

Thanks & regards
    Mohammad Ashraf
    C/o Oman gulf Co.LLC
    Thumrait
    GSM :-92921805, 99358611

• St
      5th of Jul, 2016

Dear All,
    I was requested for new internet connection on dated 02/04/2016 my no is 24264371 several times I visit in omantel office regarding the same subject, but unfortunately no proper respond, till date they are unable to provide the fixed line connection.
    Kindly take action as soon as possible bcoz we trust that omantel is better service provider.

21st of Aug, 2016

Dear All,
    My phone is not working since March and every day called to custom care and made many complaint, last complain No is 061610263 on dated 21/06/16, several times I visit in omantel head office regarding the same subject, but unfortunately no proper respond, till date they are unable to fixed the problem . (cabinet No 249 :18)