Oman Air / my valuable belongings has been stolen from my hand luggage

1 Muscat, Oman

I’m writing in regards to a very distasteful experience which has been started on 17/08/2016 when I travelled from tunisia to oman and the connection flight was at royal jordanian airport on the plane number wy 0414, ticket number e - tkt5121764018367 where I missed my hand luggage at the boarding gate area and before I got into the plane I remember it, so I went back to pick it up, but the oman air station manager, called mrs.: sawsan nimri stopped me, despite the distance between the gate and the plane took only 5 minutes and she threated me, she said : you will be missing your flight and you have to pay for another one and all the staff on that flight certify to that.
Her behaviour as a station manager was really unprofessional and pathetic, she could have waited for only five minutes.
The question is : does she have the right to treat a passenger the way she did?
Anyway, after a long discussion, she promised me to send my bag over so I boarded the plane, 15 minutes later after the flight took off, one of the cabin crew told me that they have found my bag and they will send it on the next flight.
When I got to muscat airport I went straight to the lost and found baggage service and reported the missing bag, but didn’t receive any receipt for the report, I have been told that I don’t have a tag number so they can`t give me a receipt.
I had to go home that night because I was really exhausted, then I came back next morning to find out if my hand luggage has arrived yet, I checked the airport storerooms but didn’t find it.
So I went back to the lost and found baggage service, one of the staff there told me that they have found my hand luggage and they have sent it to oman by a cabin crew, then he gave me a receipt number (2343) to collect my bag from the oman air office located in muscat int`l airport, po, box 58, pc.111
So I went there next day, where I met mr. Nawaf al mawali, the officer central baggage tracing and explained my situation, he asked me to look in the oman air room store there, but didn’t find it, then he told me to write a complaint letter to mr. Masoud al harthy, customer relation department who really helped me a lot.
So I did send the email on 25/9/2016 and received an email back on 26/9/2016, saying that they will review my feedback within 14 working days
Since that date, I did so many attempts to find it, went back and forward to the airport for nearly a week, knowing that i’m working here as a teacher in a government school in al batinah-south, nakhal. And this resulted in frequent absence from school for about one week also wage deduction from my salary beside of all the taxi expenses and problems.
Then on 7/11/2016 I received a call from the officer adnan al barwani, muscat airport security, he told me that they received a report for a lost hand luggage three weeks ago and they have finally found my bag and they will send it to the oman air customer service, then they will call me.
I waited for the call for a week, then finally they called me on 16/11/2016 to collect my suitcase.
So I went in the same day in the evening, I checked my luggage, I have found many things missing, smart samsung camera, lenovo tablet, two gold rings, one gold bracelet, one gold neck chain, one swatch watch, one rado watch, 2 unbranded watches, one pair of gucci sunglasses, one pair of versace sunglasses, I also lost other belongings but they do not have the same sentimental value.
I was really shocked and upset!!!
I have been told from the customer service staff that my hand luggage has been sent to oman by a cabin crew and he gave it to a staff who has left it in the bureau at the airport for three months.
Now, the question is : who`s responsible for my lost belongings?
I would like to know who responsible for situations similar to mine as I suffer mental and material damage.
I hope you will take this matter seriously on my behalf. Awaiting your response.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at the above address, by e-mail at [protected]@live.com or by phone at [protected], in order to solve this unfortunate situation. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Yours faithfully,