Olive Garden / service with waitress

East Wenatchee, WA, United States

Hi I went out to celebrate my birthday yesterday on 6/13/17 . When I had a very unpleasant experience with the waitress if I am not mistaken her name is Nora. She said I hi I am your waitress, as began to throw the paper coater on the table from where she was standing. To me my mom and my two toddlers and husband. I found that very disruptive and disrespect I've it just commensens to go around each person to give them what ever item. Then I asked another waitress if I could switch her because I felt very uncomfortable. After this incident, the other waitress said her manger who ever he was. Could not because he did not have extra staff. I also felt this disrespect I've because the manger could have stepped in and took over. He never ever came out and talk to us or expressed his apology. Not to mention my food was more on the cold side later the waitress even sat down with her friends across the table from us with her friends who where dinning in. I had a very bad experience I just felt down right sad on my birthday. Any questions call me at [protected]. My mother also left the waitress a tip she honestly did not diserve.

Ne